Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

The 4th of July as always was such a fun day full of activities. This year Cameron got to participate in the children's parade. Grandma Connie Pete and I pulled Cam through town in his very cool wagon. Next we met up with my fam and the McGinness Klan to watch the "Big Parade", then headed over to Jay and Karolyn's for an afternoon full of pickle ball, plenty of food and conversation. The kids all had a blast and went strong all day long. We left around 7:45 due to one sleepy little boy. We didn't even make it half way home when Paul noticed Cam was fast asleep.
Cam in the parade

Paul and Cam waving to the fire engines


Chris, Les and Lucy



Sweet Kaden was not a fan of all the fire engine noises




Most of the kids





Mama's , babies (Lucy and Jayden) and
Sweet grandma Hazel






This is the face I get when I say "smile cam"







As Cameron likes to call her "ABA"








Lots of activities








Lisa, Jayden, Jay, Les and Lucy










Us











Kobe












Saylor and Uncle Paul














No comments: