Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pajama Party

I LOVE this stay at home thing! There are so many reasons why staying at home is great, one of them being early morning coffee with a dear friend! Yesterday Leslie dropped off Mag's at school and came over for a visit with sweet Ava. Both Ava and Cameron were still in their pj's.
Isn't she so sweet! Ava wanted to be like her big sister Maggie who always gets to hold Cameron. She did such a great job! Not sure what Cameron is trying to say here...
Last but not least a close up of the ever changing little man. He has so many fun outfits, but they are always covered up by bibs as he is constantly puking! We have spit up all over our floors ( I do clean it up) thank goodness we have hard woods!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh how fun!!
pj parties are the BEST!!

Cameron is growing so very, very fast!! :) What a cutie!

Kristie said...

I remember those days! Seems like you and everything in your house is covered with baby puke!:)

Fun coffee date!:)

He's so sweet!

Leslie said...

We had so much fun with you guys too...Ava is still talking about baby Cameron! He is so precious! Not sure what her hair is doing in those pictures!?

Shannon said...

So sweet...he is changing so much!

And Les, does ava sleep on the top of her forhead? Or is that hat hair? So cute.

Shannon said...

Oh...and a little sad that I cant have early morning coffee with "my girls."

Leslie said...

Okay Shan your comment cracked me up! What a visual! I wouldnt put it past her to sleep on her head...but I really think it was hat hair.

And yes it does make me sad too that you cant join us for morning coffee time!

Jaime said...

looks like cameron is really enjoying ava. :) don't you wonder what he's thinking as he babbles?

Anonymous said...

Hi: Loved the new pictures, the one with the hat is priceless. We all miss baby Cameron and his smile. Love, Connie