Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A trip to Daddy's office

Last week Cameron and I got out and about for the afternoon... The girls at Paul's office had been waiting forever to see him. Almost as long as you all have been waiting for me to post another blog! That is Karyn, Paul's receptionist completely loving this little guy! She gave me a nice break . She held him and I socialized with Bogi and Laura, Paul's assistant and hygienist. I also answered a couple of phone calls and made a few appointments! I try and make myself useful while I'm distracting his employee's from doing their work.
This little man is changing so fast! Yesterday I took him down to Edmonds to pick out cousin Jenkin's Christmas gift, all the ladies in the toy shop commented on how fresh born he was... To me he seems huge and not fragile anymore. I like that he doesn't seem so breakable . At his 2 week appointment he had gained 2lbs in only 8 days! Now that he is almost 4 weeks old I wonder where he's at on the scale? I hope he slows down the weight gain just a little.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! Another post.

Well even though he has grown, he still looks exactly like daddy!

Leslie said...

Oh Ang...he is just so sweet! I love how he always has his little arm up when he sleeps! And I agree with Shan...he does look just like his Daddy!

Kristie said...

he's very sweet! His little outfit looks so snuggly!

Lindsay said...

He's a beautiful baby!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

I can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet Cameron!

Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

Oh I love the new colors...but now I need to make a new header to match with little Cameron on it huh?